Alli and Ben decided to have their elopement in Mount Cook National Park – from our first phone call to this day,
their love story gives us goosebumps.
Planning their elopement all around New Zealand with them was all sorts of goals.
You can see the different days we planned and documented with and for them here (Milford Sound) and here (Queenstown).
Meeting these two you would think their first date never ended. The stories of their time together will keep you on the edge of your seat, smiling, gasping and meting your heart. It’s all not just because of their wonderful history but also because of the effervesce with which they retell it. Looking at each other, smiling at their luck, locking eyes, holding hands, eager to get in more words and gasping for air as gratitude fills up the entire room.
Here are some facts about their beautiful story:
- Just before they met, Allison was getting ready to go to Rome for a semester in Law and had already sublet her apartment.
- After their first date, they sent each other a similar heartfelt text at the same time.
- Ben says, it is the best first date he ever had and will be his best last first date he will ever have.
- Before they even got home from their first date, they had planned their second date and the third date was planned the same way…
- And three days after meeting Ben asked if Allison would come to Miami with him – she said yes!
- In whatever time was left before Alli was due to fly to Rome, they managed to meet each other’s families as well. Yes, they are a super couple.
- And together they weathered long distance and are stronger and more in love
So, we will stop gushing now and let you start scrolling through the moments of
their intimate elopement in Mount Cook National Park.